Silverline Mount-on-Metal Printable Labels: High Performance RFID Labels designed to be versatile, easy-to-use and can be attached on any surface, including metal
- The Silverline Labels consist of three sizes:
- Silverline Label – 100mm x 40mm x 0.8mm
- Silverline Micro Label – 55mm x 14mm x 0.8mm
- Silverline Slim Label – 110mm x 13mm x 0.8mm
- They have been designed to be affixed to a metal surface and operate in temperatures of -35°C to +70°C (-31°F to +158°F) with 50% RH.
- The Silverline is a Gen2, ISO 18000-6C, UHF thermal transfer, printable mount-on-metal label.
- The labels come with a synthetic face stock and with a permanent, general purpose, adhesive.
By combining the on-metal performance of hard tags and the ease with which one can personalize the labels, the Silverline™ product makes the usage of RFID much easier and more efficient than ever. The unique design, in combination with the label, has proved to be the best in its class when it comes to printability. Printing and encoding capabilities have been qualified with several printer manufacturers.
The Silverline™ is targeted to be used in short-term applications such as industrial logistics, asset tracking and work-in-process monitoring. Due to the ease with which it can be attached to an item, it is a really effective solution for daily based item-level tracking. Its unique structure even allows for it to be attached on curved surfaces like liquid bottles and metallic cylinders without decreasing the performance.