A5530 Mat Antennas
The A5530 is a high performance ground mat antenna optimised for applications involving moving products, assets, and people. Offering unmatched performance in event and race timing, the A5530 is ideal for RFID deployments where an ultra-low profile, robust and weather resistant antenna is required.
At just 12 mm (0.5”) thick, the durable A5530 has superb aesthetics, IP rating, and load bearing capabilities. The antenna provides increased versatility, flexibility, and performance over traditional side antennas.
- Frequency: 864-869MHz,902-928MHz
- Gain: 10dBi
- Polarisation: Linear or Circular
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- VSWR: < 1.8:1
- Maximum Input Power: 6W
- Connector Type: SMA female side fly lead (300 mm / 1 ft.)
- Operating Temp.: 0°C to +50°C
- Dimensions: 1220mm x 600mm x 12mm
- Weight: 8.4Kg
- Housing: Moulded polyurethane housing
- Environmental Rating: IP66