A1030 Proximity / Near Field Antenna
The A1030 is an ultra-low profile, 6.5mm (0.25”), near field antenna. It offers outstanding near field performance in a unique and optimised footprint, improving workflow and eliminating stray tag-reads.Highly durable, with flexible and easy mounting options, and with a fire retardant Kydex radome, the A1030 is a rugged antenna.
With this near field, short range, antenna, the same underlying UHF RFID infrastructure (tags and readers) can be used for long range and reading multiple tags at once. Ideal for POS and security applications where you only want to read one tag at a time.
- Frequency: 864-869MHz,902-928MHz
- Gain: < -15dBi typical
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- VSWR: < 1.8.1
- Maximum Input Power: 6W
- Connector Type: SMA female side fly lead (300 mm / 1 ft.)
- Operating Temp.: 0°C to +50°C
- Dimensions: 300mm x 300mm x 6.5mm
- Weight: 500g
- Housing: Fire retardant Kydex
- Environmental Rating: IP53