SCANNDY II combines state of the art technology in a compact and robust design with advanced AutoID functionality. The hybrid system with the capability of reading 1D and 2D Codes as well as reading and writing RFID Tags combined with the most common communication interfaces like USB, Bluetooth, WiFi or 433MHz ensures the usage in different applications like logistics and transportation, Asset- Tracking, Healthcare, E-Ticketing, Job- Costing and many others.
- Interface: USB Mass Storage / USB HID / USB Ethernet / USB Serial
- Wireless (optional): Wifi 802.11 b/g, Wifi Mhz Point to Point, Bluetooth Class II SPP/HiD master/slave
- Barcode: 2D Imager (optional), 1D Laser Module.
- RFID (optional) HF: 13,56 Mhz ISO 15693 read/write, Reading range 0-10 cm (depending on tag and enviroment), 13,56 MHz ISO 14443A, Mifare, read/write, Reading range 0-5 cm (depending on tag and enviroment); UHF:860-960MHz,EPC GEN2 ISO18000-6C read/write, Reading range: 0-30cm(depending on tag and enviroment)
- Size: 108 x 62 x 42 mm
- Weight: 139 g
- Housing: Strong ABS with stressable rubber protector
- Battery : 1250 mAh Lithium Ion
- Protection: Class IP 54 (with rubber protector)
- Shock Resistance: 1.6 m to concrete surface
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to + 70 °C
- Humidity 5% to 95% (non-condensing storage)