MAXU1002 Long Range Access Control Reader
MAXU1002 is a standalone RFID reader for vehicle access control. It can be mounted anywhere
Vehicles enter and exit such as parking lots or gated facilities.
The MAXU1002 will recognise any Passive UHF Gen 2 tags such as windshield labels. It can store and manage up to 1,000 vehicle ID numbers. The validation of the vehicle ID can be done based on temporary access parameters. There are also 15 user definable time zones available. Holidays and vacation days can be included.
The MAXU1002, with two antennas, can monitor multiple lanes or the simultaneous checking of entry and exit. The built in multiplexer can support up to four antennas and has protection against fault conditions like antenna shortcut, antenna mismatching and electrostatic discharge. The reader also comes with one trigger input port, two outputs ports and an Ethernet interface.
With the software “OBID myAXXESS® Manager (Light)”user data and access parameters can be easily administrated on a PC and transferred to MAXU1002 by using a temporary network connection. After the transfer of user data, the reader can run offline as a standalone device.
- Standalone UHF reader with read ranges of up to 8 meters
- Management of up to 1,000 vehicle ID numbers, using the software “OBID myAXXESS® Manager (Light)”
- Quick and easy update of authorization data via Ethernet interface
- Event logging & Real time clock
- IP64 aluminum die cast housing
- Ideal for Perimeter Protection and Parking Management