ALR-H450 – UHF & Barcode Hand Held Reader
The ALR-H450 is a lightweight, rugged Android handheld reader. This compact, ergonomic handheld reader comes with a full QWERTY keyboard, a 4” WVGA touch panel display and supports Android 4.4 (KitKat). The UHF RFID reader is a 1W reader, with a 4dBic Circular polarized antenna and supports ISO 18000-6C (EPC Gen 1 Class2). It also features a standard 2D Imager barcode reader, Wi-Fi, 3G cellular and Bluetooth 4.0 communication.
The unique high-performance, high gain antenna provides a very good read range, for a handheld reader. It is ideal for supply chain, retail, manufacturing and asset tracking applications.
• RFID Frequency: 862MHz – 955MHz
• RFID Standards: 18000-6C (EPC Gen1 Class2)
• Barcode Scanners: 1D and 2D Imager
• GPS (for location aware applications)
• 3G cellular connectivity for use beyond corporate WiFi areas
• 1/2 Watt speaker
• Light sensors, proximity sensors and G-sensors
• Housing: IP64
• Size: 185mm x 85mm x 105mm
• Operating Temp.: -10°C to +50°C
• Weight with main battery: 448 g
• Weight with handle and all batteries: 623 g