UHF M-Class Mark II
The M-Class Mark II is part of the Datamax-O’Neill R-Series of RFID printers which are designed to meet the diverse demands of today’s constantly advancing RFID implementations.
The M-Class UHF RFID printer features the benefits and modularity inherent in printer designs and supports a wide range of configurations while meeting global frequency requirements. The built-in RFID programming capabilities gives users the flexibility to secure IC data and set error handling levels. The integrated auto calibration feature ensures optimum performance and power levels.
- PRINTER TYPE: Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer
- RFID Standards: ISO 18000-6C, EPC C1G2
- Print Speed: 8 – 10 IPS
- Resolution: 203 – 300 DPI
- Print Width: 108mm (4.25”)
- Print Length: up to 2539.7mm (up to 99.99”)