The InTag is highly water, chemical and shock resistant, and withstands peak temperatures up to 285° F (140° C).
It perform well affixed to virtually any surface, with data storage capability up to 2048-bit read-write memory.
InTags come in a variety of sizes to match needs for mounting and read range performance.
- Frequency: LF (125 kHz)
- Housing: PPA
- Memory: RO 64 bits, RW 256 and 2048 bits
- Environment: Plastic, Wood, Glass
- Environmental Resistance: Water IP68, Salt Mist, Fuel B, Petroleum, Mineral and Vegetable Oils, Food Compatible, Flame Resistance UL94HB
- Mounting: Embed, Glue or Screw-on
- Size: ø20 or ø30 x 2.5 mm, ø50 x 23 mm
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
- Peak Temp.: +140°C (100 hours)