LF ID Band
The ID Band, LF transponders, are hypoallergenic thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPE-E) wristband. They are designed to fit almost any wrist and provide consistent performance despite active use and exposure to water.
They are durable, waterproof and provide consistent performance despite being exposed and emerged in chlorinated water or spa baths. Ideal for use in water parks; these bands withstand constant motion, repetitive impact with waterslides and pool sides, exposure to outdoor elements and continuous immersion in chlorinated water.
They are also ideal for use in health care and fitness applications. The bands can be adjusted to fit comfortably patient’s wrist, while withstanding the stresses of vigorous exercise, physical therapy, and exposure to the heat and moisture.
They can be customized to include tamper evident closures for one-time use, a broad spectrum of contactless chips and printing or laser engraving
- Frequency: LF (125 kHz)
- Standards: ISO 18000-2, ISO 10373, ISO 60529
- Housing: Highly durable waterproof TPE-E
- Memory: RO 64 and RW 2048 bits
- Environmental Resistance: Water IP68, Chlorine (SIA385/1)
- Size: Strap: 241 mm x 16 mm x 1.5 mm Housing: Ø25 x 4.4 mm
- Operating Temp.: -25°C to +50°C