UHF Tube Eyelet Tag
The Tube Eyelet Tag from iDTRONIC provides automatic identifi- cation and tracking capabilities in a plastic tube with two eyelets. It was designed for high pressure use-areas like sub-seas. It is compliant to the EU directives on explosion protection with ATEX. It covers equipment and protective systems intended for use in explosion-hazard atmospheres.
- Housing Material PTFE Teflon
- Finished Color: White Transparent
- Size (mm): 190 x 7.68 mm, overall length 240mm, eyelets ø 24 mm | Wire: ø 4.8 mm
- Protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Read Range(fixed reader): up to 2m
- Material Compatibility: On Metal only.
- IC Type (chip): Alien H3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Operating Temperature: -50°C to +250°C
- Survivability: -50°C to +250°C continuous for 7 days
- IP Rating: IP69K
- Weather Resistance: Excellent, incl. UV-resistance and continuous sea water immersion
- Pressure Resistance 30,000 psi for 30 days
- Chemaical Resistance: No physical or performance changes in: salt water, NaOH, sulfuric acid, mortor oil.
- High Value Metal Applications
- Aerospace Applications
- Military Applications
- Chemical Areas