The Survivor™ is a Gen2, ISO 18000-6C, UHF hard tag specially designed to provide excellent performance in the transportation industry. The Survivor tag is ideal for industrial and logistics applications from local to global operations.
The Survivor tag is a multi-purpose tag; it functions as well on metal as on plastic, wooden or any surface materials. The Survivor tag can also be used to track large valuable items and vehicles, including construction parts and steel pipes, as well as assets in the petrochemical industry.
If required RFID Canada can pre-encode and label the tags.
The Survivor Tag specifications:
- Frequency: 890 – 960 MHz
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C and EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Memory: EPC 240 bits + 512 bits
- Tag Size: 155mm x 26mm x 14.5mm
- IP Classification: IP68
- Operating Temp.: -35°C to +65°C
- Read Range: up to 18m (on metal)