Steelwave Micro II Tag
The Steelwave Micro II™ is a miniature Gen2, ISO 18000-6C, UHF on-metal tag, which provides great performance for its size. It is designed for fixed asset identification and management. The performance and value of the Steelwave Micro II provides organizations more accurate information and visibility of their assets and equipment.
The Steelwave Micro II™ performs best when the tag is mounted on metal. It also performs very well on any surface or even hanging. The versatile attachments options make this small tag a great indoor tag for assets.
The Steelwave Micro II Tag specifications:
- Frequency: 890 – 960 MHz
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C and EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Memory: EPC 128 bits + 512 bits
- Tag Size: 38mm x 13mm x 4.5mm
- Operating Temp.: -20°C to +70°C
- Read Range: up to 5m on metal, up to 1.5m off metal