UHF SlimFlex Tag
The SlimFlex tags are available in two shapes, the rectangular tags mount securely on flat, rounded or irregular surfaces, and the high-visibility square yellow RFID tags mount either flush or perpendicular to most surfaces. They are especially designed for tagging wooden or plastic palettes, where the perpendicular mount ensures excellent performance even on wet wood.
The SlimFlex™ tags allow data to be read and written from several meters when mounted to any wood or plastic asset, such as containers, helmets, apparel, tools or even trees. The flexible housing can be securely attached with industrial adhesives or screwed into place via pre-drilled holes.
These tags are compliant with EPC global certified UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) readers and modules, and broadband capable for worldwide operations.
The tags are waterproof and the housing provides high resistance to aggressive liquids, delivering reliable performance and reading stability across fluctuating temperatures. Custom color options are available. Tags can be embossed with a logo or message for branding, or laser engraved for enhanced visual identification or barcode application.
- Frequency: UHF (865 – 956 MHz)
- Housing: TPE
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, TID 64 bits, RW 512 bits
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C (EPC C1G2)
- Environment: Plastic, Wood
- Environmental Resistance: Water IP68, Salt Mist, Petroleum, Oil, Humidity 70o / 80%
- Mounting: Screw-on, Glue
- Sizes: 77mm x 25mm x 3mm; 83mm x 25mm x3mm; 87mm x 25mm x 3mm; 115mm x 85mm x 3mm
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +70°C
- Read Distance: up to 6m