UHF SlimFlex Seal Tag
The SlimFlex™ Seal tag is durable tamper evident tag designed to seal and identifies industrial containers. This flexible tag provides enhance inventory tracking with enhanced protection. The tag is compliant with EPC global certified UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) readers and modules, and broadband capable for worldwide operations.
The SlimFlex™ Seal tags is waterproof, allow data to be read and written from several meters and will withstand rugged outdoor use.
Seal Tag units attach anywhere a cable tie can be used. Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) housings tolerate repeated bending or torsion, while maintaining excellent performance characteristics. The yellow tag provides excellent contrast for optical identification, and may be laser engraved or embossed with logos, barcodes or text.
- Frequency: UHF (865 – 956 MHz)
- Housing: TPE
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, TID 64 bits, RW 512 bits
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C (EPC C1G2)
- Environment: Plastic, Wood, Metal
- Environmental Resistance: Water IP68, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, salt mist, HCL (10%), Bleach (5%), UV light, food compatible
- Mounting: Cable tie (Nylon 6.6)
- Sizes: 85mm x 25mm x 3mm (Cable tie: 380mm x 6.4mm x 2.15mm)
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +70°C
- Read Distance: up to 8m