UHF Silverline Micro Label
The Silverline Micro label is a, Gen2, ISO 18000-6C, UHF thermal transfer printable Mount-on-Metal label. The labels come with a synthetic face stock and with permanent, general purpose, adhesive. They are compatible with most Datamax, Sato, Toshiba and Zebra UHF printers.
They have been designed to be affixed to a metal surface and operate in temperatures of -35°C to +85°C (-31°F to +158°F) with 50% RH.
If required RFID Canada can pre-encode and pre-print the labels.
The Silverline Micro Label specifications:
- Frequency: 890 – 960 MHz
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C and EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Memory: EPC 128 bits + 512 bits or EPC 496 bits + 128 bits
- Tag Size: 55mm x 14mm x 0.8mm
- Operating Temp.: -35°C to +85°C
- Read Range: up to 4.5m (on metal)