UHF Prox Rigid
UHF Prox Rigid is a small form factor, durable RFID tag for heavy industry and outdoor applications. UHF Prox Rigid features a material agnostic and global design, making it suitable for global asset tracking programs. Encased in a durable Poly carbonate encapsulation, the product is capable of surviving long term use in harsh outdoor environments including applications involving high impact and shock.
- Encasement: Synthetic label
- Size (mm): 50 × 16 x 8.4
- Weight: 6.0g
- Protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Read Range(fixed reader): up to 3.0m
- Read Range (handheld reader): up to 1.5m
- Material Compatibility: Metal and non-metallic substrates
- IC Type (chip): Alien H3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Long term Max Temperature exposure (days, weeks, years): +85°C
- Short term Max Temperature exposure (days, weeks, years): +105°C
- IP Rating: IP68
- Shock and Vibration: MIL STD 810-F
- Attachment: Manual (std); Film adhesive (option); Standard foam adhesive (option); Premium foam adhesive (option)
- Maintenance for deployed field assets.
- Rental/contracted equipment tracking.
- Remote IT and comms infrastructure management.