UHF MOM 9817
MOM 9817 is a passive UHF RFID label for Mount on Metal applications requiring a narrow printable tag product. This product is ﬁnished with a high performance permanent adhesive for use on and off metal surfaces. These labels feature a ﬁlm face to print private logos, product information, or barcode directly on the label and its additional ﬂexibility for curved surfaces makes it perfect for tracking a variety of transit items.
With balanced performance on metal, non-metal and liquid container , this product is ideal for tracking asset and tool tracking in medical devices for healthcare, laptops & servers in IT (information technology), industrial manufacturing, oil & gas pipelines, liquid container tracking, high value/luxury retail items and many other industry verticals.
- Face Stock: Printable white PET
- Frequency: 902 – 928 MHz
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C and EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- IC type: NXP UCODE 8
- Memory: EPC Size 96 – 128 Bits
- Label Size: 98 x 17.5 x 2.2 mm
- Operating Temp.: -30°C to +70°C
- Read Range: On Metal upto 4.m, Free Air upto 10 m