UHF MOM 6024
MOM 6024 is a passive UHF RFID label for Mount on Metal applications demanding long read range in small form factor with a high performance permanent adhesive. These labels feature a film face to print private logos, product information, or scannable barcodes directly on the label and its additional flexibility for curved surfaces makes it
perfect for tracking a variety of transit items.
With balanced performance on metal and liquid container, this product is ideal for tracking asset and tool tracking in medical devices for healthcare, laptops & servers in IT (information technology), industrial manufacturing, oil & gas pipelines, liquid container tracking, high value/luxury retail items and many other industry verticals.
- Face Stock: Printable white PET
- Frequency: 902 – 928 MHz
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C and EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- IC type: NXP UCODE 8
- Memory: EPC Size 96 – 128 Bits
- Label Size: 60 x 24 x 1.2 mm
- Operating Temp.: -30°C to +70°C
- Read Range: On Metal Center upto 5.5 m, On Metal Edge upto 8 m