UHF MOM 6024 TP
MOM 6024 TP is a non-transferable tamper-proof label for on metal applications demanding a small form factor and good read range. Supplied in roll form with a high performance permanent adhesive as finished label, it can be encoded and printed with typical RFID printers that are capable of printing labels.
These labels feature a film face to print logos, product information, or scannable barcodes directly on the label and its additional flexibility for curved surfaces makes it perfect for tracking a variety of transit items.
With good performance on metal, this product is ideal for tracking assets in the healthcare, IT (Information Technology), oil & gas industries, industrial manufacturing, and many other industry verticals.
- Face Stock: Printable white PET
- Frequency: 902 – 928 MHz
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C and EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- IC type: NXP UCODE 8
- Memory: EPC Size 96 – 128 Bits
- Label Size: 60 x 24 x 1.2 mm
- Operating Temp.: -30°C to +70°C
- Read Range: On Metal Upto 1.7 m