UHF MOM 3520
MOM 3520 is a passive UHF RFID label for Mount on Metal applications demanding long read range in small form factor with a high performance permanent adhesive. These labels feature a film face to print private logos, product information, or scan able barcodes directly on the label and its additional flexibility for curved surfaces makes it perfect for tracking a variety of transit items.
This product is ideal for asset tracking of medical devices, IT (information technology) asset tracking, industrial asset tracking, tracking high value/luxury retail items, etc. among a list of other asset tracking applications.
- Face Stock: Printable white PET
- Frequency: 902 – 928 MHz
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C and EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- IC type: NXP UCODE 8
- Memory: EPC Size 96 – 128 Bits
- Label Size: 35 x 20 x 2.1 mm
- Operating Temp.: -30°C to +70°C
- Read Range: Tag at center of steel plate, 3.8m; tag at edge of steel plate, 8m.