UHF Lavanda 1358
Slim and non-obstructive RFID textile tag that is rugged in nature and easily deployed for commercial and industrial textile applications.
- Frequency Range: Global 860-960 MHz
- Read Range: Upto 6 m
- Application Surface: Non-metallic surfaces
- IC Type: Monza R6P
- Memory: EPC Size upto 128 bit, 96 bit TID with 48 bit Unique serial number
- Face Stock: Polyester / Polycotton
- Size: 58mm (±1) x 13mm (±1)
- Weight: 0.55 g
- Operating Temperature: Patching: 220°C (399°F), 20 seconds for 1 cycle Washing: 90°C (194°F), 15 minutes for 200 cycles Drying: 180°C (356°F), 3 minutes for 200 cycles Tunnel Finisher: 170°C (338°F), 10 minutes Autoclave: 3.2bar, RH 85%, 5min @ 134°C (273°F)
- Adhesive: Specific proprietary Polyurethane. Transparent to slightly yellowish after patching.