The InTag is highly water, chemical and shock resistant, and withstands peak temperatures up to 285° F (140° C).
UHF IN Tag discs are compatible with international standards, and can be read from up to 9.8 ft (3 m). Entire pallets of individual containers or equipment can be identified and item level status updated as articles roll through distribution and receiving points. On Metal tag versions guarantee UHF performance when mounted on metallic surfaces.
InTags discs come in a variety of sizes to match needs for mounting and read range performance.
- Mount on Metal (option)
- Frequency: UHF (865 – 956 MHz)
- Housing: PPA – ATEX certified
- Memory: EPC 240 bits, TID 64 bits, RW 512 bits
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C (EPC C1G2)
- Environment: Plastic, Wood, On Metal
- Environmental Resistance: Water IP68, Salt Mist, Fuel B, Mineral and Vegetable Oils, Food Compatible, Flame Resistance UL94HB
- Mounting: Screw-on
- Read Distance: up to 3m
- Size: ø50 x 3.5 mm, ø55 x 13 mm
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
- Peak Temp.: +140°C (100 hours)