InLine Ultra Tags
The InLine Tags are available for mounting on metal, plastic or wood. The tags are lightweight, waterproof and resist high-pressure/high temperature washing conditions according to the highest standard (IP69K). They provide high resistance to aggressive liquids and physical impact and deliver excellent performance and reading stability across fluctuating temperatures.
The InLine Tag tags are compliant with EPC global-certified UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) readers and modules, with broadband capability for international operations.
The patented HID 3D antenna enables omnidirectional read range performance independent of mounting material. Additionally, these tags enable maintenance of separate public and private profiles for added data security.
- Mount on Metal
- Frequency: UHF (865 – 956 MHz)
- Housing: ABS / Steel – IP69K
- Memory: EPC 128 bits, TID 96 bits, RW 512 bits
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C (EPC C1G2)
- Environment: On Metal, Plastic, Wood, Glass
- Environmental Resistance: Water IP68, Salt Mist, Petroleum, Oil, Humidity 70o / 80%
- Mounting: Screw-on, Weld
- Size: 97mm x 35mm x 9mm or 15 mm
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +80°C
- Read Distance: up to 5m and 8m