InLine Curve Tag
The InLine Curve Tag is is designed for mounting on curved metal products. The tags are lightweight, waterproof and resist high-pressure/high temperature washing conditions according to the highest standard (IP69K). They provide high resistance to aggressive liquids and physical impact and deliver excellent performance and reading stability across fluctuating temperatures.
The InLine Curve Tag tag is compliant with EPC global-certified UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) readers and modules, with broadband capability for international operations.
The patented HID 3D antenna enables omnidirectional read range performance independent of mounting material. Additionally, these tags enable maintenance of separate public and private profiles for added data security.
- Mount on Metal
- Frequency: UHF (865 – 956 MHz)
- Housing: PC-ABS
- Memory: EPC 128 bits, TID 96 bits, RW 512 bits
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C (EPC C1G2)
- Environment: On Metal Kegs, Cylynders and Drums
- Environmental Resistance: Water IP68, Salt Mist, Petroleum, Oil, Humidity 70o / 80%
- Mounting: Glue, Weld
- Size: 88mm x 37mm x 14.5 mm
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +80°C
- Read Distance: up to 8m