UHF High Temp Label (HTL)
The HTL is a rugged high temperature UHF label that can withstand exposure to high temperatures, flames, chemicals, pressure and torsion, with uncompromised performance. The HTL will withstand temperatures from -40° to +230° C (-40° to +446° F) and is highly resistant to water, oils, petroleum, salt mist and flames.
The HTL is compliant with EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C readers. Custom form factors are available to meet specific needs. They may be laser printed with barcodes, QR codes or text.
If required, RFID Canada can pre-encode and pre-print the labels.
- Frequency: UHF (865 – 956 MHz)
- Housing: Aramid polymer
- Memory: EPC 128 bits, TID 96 bits, 512 bit EEPROM
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C (EPC C1G2)
- Environment: Glass, plastic, wood, metal (if tag in free air)
- Mounting: Screw on or Rivet
- Size: 80mm x 50mm x 0.5mm
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
- Peak Temp: +20° to +230° C – 20 min with 30 sec transition x 3
- Read Distance: up to 8m