UHF Fit 400P
Fit 400P is a small form factor, high performance RFID tag optimized for attachment to non-metallic assets and plastic materials. Fit 400P features a high sensitivity RF design and broad
read angle enabling handheld and portal reading. Compatible with finishing processes including heat shrink, potting and injection moulding, Fit 400P is an excellent covert tag solution.
- Finish: painted black
- Size (mm): 17.6 x 7.1 x 4.1
- Weight: 2.6g
- Protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Read Range(fixed reader): up to 3.5m
- Read Range (handheld reader): up to 1.75m
- Material Compatibility: Plastic and non-metallic substrates
- IC Type (chip): Alien H3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Operating Temperature: –20°C to +85°C
- IP Rating: IP68
- Shock and Vibration: MIL STD 810-F
- Attachment: Permanent liquid adhesive (not included); Film adhesive (option)
- Plastic handles on hand tools.
- Small Plastic tools.
- Surface mounting on plastic components on larger high value assets.