UHF Fit 200
UHF Fit 200 is an extremely small form factor RFID tag optimized for metal substrates. Designed for tracking very small metal assets, Fit 200 is compatible with typical finishing processes, such as dipping, coating, heat shrinking and moulding for embedding into tools and other high value equipment.
- Finish: painted black
- Size (mm): 8.6 × 6.1 x 2.6
- Protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Read Range(fixed reader): up to 2.5m
- Read Range (handheld reader): up to 1.25m
- Material Compatibility: On Metal only.
- IC Type (chip): Alien H3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Survivability: -20°C to +70°C
- IP Rating: IP68
- Shock and Vibration: MIL STD 810-F
- Attachment: Permanentliquidadhesive (not included); Film adhesive (option)
- Small Hand Tools including sockets.
- Metal IT assets including covert tagging.