UHF Epoxy Tag
The Epoxy durable tag designed to resists moisture, oils, petroleum and will tolerate mechanical vibration and shock. Will withstand exposure to temperatures from -40° to 160° C (-40° F to 360° F). Reliable tag for demanding applications such as repeated autoclaving in medical applications, and plastic injection molding processes for permanent embedding into industrial components, equipment or containers.
The Epoxy tag allow data to be read and written from several meters when mounted to any wood or plastic asset, such as containers. The housing can be securely attached with industrial adhesives or screwed into place via pre-drilled holes.
These tag is compliant with EPC global certified UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) readers and modules, and broadband capable for worldwide operations.
• Frequency: UHF (865 – 956 MHz)
• Housing: Epoxy
• Memory: EPC 96 bits, TID 64 bits, RW 512 bits
• Standards: ISO 18000-6C (EPC C1G2)
• Environment: Plastic, Plastic, Wood
• Environmental Resistance: Water IP69K, Fuel B, mineral oil, petroleum, salt mist, vegetable oil
• Mounting: Screw-on, Glue
• Sizes: 83mm x 25mm x 1mm
• Operating Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
• Read Distance: up to 8m