UHF Dura 600
Dura 600 is a small form factor RFID tag, with extreme impact resistance, and superior on-metal performance. The combination of its size, flexible durable case design and foam adhesive makes it ideal for heavy industrial applications where curved or contoured assets are in use including pipes and valves.
- Encasement: Durable Thermoplastic Material
- Size (inch): 1.91×1.50xo.37
- Weight: 11.2g
- Protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Read Range(fixed reader): up to 6.0m
- Read Range (handheld reader): up to 3.0m
- Material Compatibility: Optimized for Metal
- IC Type (chip): Alien H3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Operating Temperature: –40°C to +85°C
- Long term Max Temperature exposure (days, weeks, years): +85°C
- Short term Max Temperature exposure (days, weeks, years): +105°C
- IP Rating: IP68
- Shock and Vibration: MIL STD 810-F
- Impact: 25Kg from 1m
- Attachment: Industrial Foam Tape 3M PT1100
- Deployed production equipment.
- Chemical drums.
- Beverage kegs