The Corona is a rugged High Temperature UHF Label that can withstand exposure to high temperatures, flames, chemicals, pressure and torsion, with uncompromised performance. The Corona will withstand temperatures from -40° to +230° C (-40° to +446° F) and is highly resistant to Salt water (salinity 10%), NaOH (10%, pH 13), motor oil and sulfuric acid.
The HTL is compliant with EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C readers. Custom form factors are available to meet specific needs. They may be laser printed with barcodes, QR codes or text.
If required RFID Canada can pre-encode and pre-print the labels.
- Frequency: UHF (865 – 956 MHz)
- Housing: Special polyester material for high temperatures
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, TID 48 bits
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C (EPC C1G2)
- Environment: Glass, plastic, wood, metal (if tag in free air)
- Mounting: Screw on or Rivet
- Size: 76mm x 50mm x 0.35mm
- Operating Temp.: -35°C to +85°C
- Peak Temp: 40°C to +125°C; 1 week: -40°C to +180°C; 3 hours: -40°C to +230°C