UHF Brick Tag
The Brick Tag are small durable tags, encased in ceramic, designed to withstand physical stress, are dust tight and resistant to water, chemicals, acids and temperature extremes. They can be mounted onto metal surfaces or embedded into any other material.
Brick Tag are optimized for placement on metal assets, such as tools, weaponry and surgical instrumentation. The hard shells encasing these small UHF transponders shield them from exposure to autoclave sterilization and demanding industrial environments.
• Frequency: UHF (865 – 956 MHz)
• Housing: Ceramic
• Memory: EPC 96 bits, TID 64 bits, RW 512 bits
• Standards: ISO 18000-6C (EPC C1G2)
• Environment: Metal Surfaces
• Mounting: Embedded or Glue
o 60: 10mm x 2.5mm x 2.5mm
o 75: 5mm x 5mm x3mm
o 150: 10mm x 5mm x 3mm
o 600: 23mm x 9mm x 3mm
• Operating Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
• Peak Temp.: +150°C (100 hours)
• Read Distance: up to 1m