IQ 400P Label
The IQ 400P is a NON Mount-on-Metal Gen2, ISO 18000-6C, UHF thermal transfer printable label. The labels come with a synthetic face stock and with permanent, general purpose, adhesive. They are compatible with most Datamax, Sato, Toshiba and Zebra UHF printers.
They have been designed to be affixed to non metal surface and operate in temperatures of -40°C to +85C (-40°F to +185°F) with 50% RH.
If required RFID Canada can pre-encode and pre-print the labels.
The IQ 400P Label specifications:
- Frequency: 890 – 960 MHz
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C and EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- IC Type: Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, User 512 bits
- Tag Size: 46.5mm x 12.4mm x 0.3mm
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
- IP Classification: IP68
- Shock and Vibration: MIL STD 810-G
- Read Range – Fixed Reader: up to 5.0m
- Read Range – Hand Held Reader: up to 2.5m