IQ 400 MOM Label
The IQ 400 MOM (Mount-on-Metal) label is a, Gen2, ISO 18000-6C, UHF thermal transfer printable Mount-on-Metal label. The labels come with a synthetic face stock and with permanent, general purpose, adhesive. They are compatible with most Datamax, Sato, Toshiba and Zebra UHF printers.
They have been designed to be affixed to a metal surface and operate in temperatures of -20°C to +85C (-4°F to +185°F) with 50% RH.
If required RFID Canada can pre-encode and pre-print the labels.
The IQ 400 Label specifications:
- Frequency: 890 – 960 MHz
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C and EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- IC Type: Monza R6 or Monza 4QT
- Memory: R6 – EPC 96 bits; 4QT EPC 128 bits, User 512 bits
- Tag Size: 96mm x 12.5mm x 1.1mm
- Operating Temp.: -20°C to +85°C
- IP Classification: IP68
- Shock and Vibration: MIL STD 810-G
- Read Range – Fixed Reader: up to 4.2m
- Read Range – Hand Held Reader: up to 2.4m