HID MOM Labels
Mount-on-metal Inlays & Labels are small, thin self-adhesive NFC or RAIN® UHF tags for on-metal use. These white PET labels are only 1.2 mm thin and may be encoded and printed in standard label printers to apply logos, bar-codes, QR codes or text. Their flexible special shielding allows application on flat or curved metallic objects like liquid containers, laptops, pipes or machinery.
If required RFID Canada can pre-encode and pre-print the labels.
- Frequency: 915 MHz (US)
- IC Type: UCODE 8
- Standards: EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C
- Memory: 96 bit EPC + 32 bit user memory or 128 bit EPC
- Tag Size: 100 x 43 x 1 mm, 107 x 19 x 1 mm, 60 x 24 x 1.2 mm
- Operating Temp.: -20° to +70° C
- IP Classification: IP68
- Shock and Vibration: MIL STD 810-G
- Read Range:
- 100 x 43 x 0.9 mm up to 4m
- 107 x 19 x 0.9 mm up to 2.5m
- 60 x 24 x 1.2 mm up to 4.5m