Carrier Tough Slim
The Carrier Tough Slim is an encapsulated, Gen2, ISO 18000-6C, UHF thin tag designed for the identification and tracking of plastic containers and plastic returnable transit items. The tag is designed to protect against impacts and scratches. The protective cover also covers any printed information such as barcode, numbers or description.
The antenna design, of the Carrier Tough tag, performs well when close to content with high dielectric constant, such as fruits, fish or anything with high water content.
The Carrier Tough Tag specifications:
- Frequency: 890 – 960 MHz
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C and EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- IC and Memory:
- Impinj Monza4E 496 bit EPC + 128 bit
- Impinj Monza4QT 128 bit EPC + 512 bit
- Tag Size: 122mm x 18mm x 2mm
- Operating Temp.: -35°C to +85°C
- Housing: IP68
- Read Range: up to 12m