HF/NFC Mount-on-Metal Label
The Mount-on-Metal label is an NFC forum Tag Type 2 compatible designed for use in industrial, commercial, and marketing applications. The size is 40mm x 35mm with an embedded ISO 14443 type A inlay and are available with different memory sizes. The label is designed to works on any material.
The face stock is Poly-Propylene, which is printable with full color printing. Products are available in blank white and in rolls of 2,000 labels. Custom printing is available upon request.
The HF/NFC Mount-on-Metal Label specifications:
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Standards: ISO 14443-A, NFC Forum Type 2
- Memory: 144 Bytes (NTAG), 128 Bytes (my-d NFC), 1k Bytes (MF1k)
- Tag Size: 40mm x 35mm
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- IP Classification: IP 68
- Operating Temp.: -35°C to +85°C
- Read Range: up to 10cm
- IC: NXP NTAG 203, Infineon my-d, NXP Mifare 1K Classic*
* The NXP Mifare 1K Classic is not NFC Forum Type 2 compliant