HF/NFC Poly Tag
The Poly Tag is a disc-shaped tag with extreme impact resistance. The housing will withstand rugged conditions and is designed for outdoor use. The tag is waterproof, highly chemical and shock resistant, and withstands peak temperatures up to 266° F (130° C).
Housed in field-proven, high-impact PA6 nylon thermoplastic shell, the tag can absorb the daily bumps and jolts of industrial environments, while protecting the electronics within to ensure consistent communications with RFID readers and reliable performance in automation and manufacturing applications.
HF Poly Tag disc offers anti-collision technology for faster data processing, up to 1024-bit EEPROM.
- Frequency: HF (13.56 MHz)
- Standards: ISO 15693 (18000-3M1)
- Housing: PA6
- Memory: RW 1024 bits
- Environment: Plastic, Wood, Glass
- Environmental Resistance: Water, Salt Water, Unleaded Gasoline, Petroleum, Mineral and Vegetable Oils, Humidity 90o C / 90% HR
- Mounting: Embed, Glue or Screw-on
- Size: ø34 x 8 mm
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
- Peak Temp.: +100° (100 hours)