The InTag is highly water, chemical and shock resistant and withstands peak temperatures of up to 285° F (140° C).
High frequency (HF) tags offer anti-collision technology, improved read ranges and larger memory storage – up to an astounding 516 kbit (64 KB) EEPROM.
InTags come in a variety of sizes to match needs for mounting and read range performance.
- Frequency: HF (13.56 MHz)
- Standards: HF – ISO 15693 (18000-3M1)
- Housing: PPA – ATEX certified
- Memory: RW 1024 and 16K bits
- Environment: Plastic, Wood, Glass, on Metal
- Environmental Resistance: Water IP68, Salt Mist, Fuel B, Petroleum, Mineral and Vegetable Oils, Food Compatible, Flame Resistance UL94HB
- Mounting: Embed, Glue or Screw-on
- Size: ø20 or ø30 x 2.5 mm, ø50 x 3.0 mm
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
- Peak Temp.: +140°C (100 hours)