HF/NFC InTag Mount-on-Metal
The InTag Mount-on-Metal is highly water, chemical and shock resistant and withstands peak temperatures of up to 285° F (140° C).
High frequency (HF) tag offer anti-collision technology, improved read ranges and larger memory storage – up to an astounding 1,024 kbit (128 KB) EEPROM.
- Frequency: HF (13.56 MHz)
- Standards: HF – ISO 15693 (18000-3M1)
- Housing: PPA – ATEX certified
- Memory: RW 1024 and 16K bits
- Environment: Plastic, Wood, Glass, on Metal
- Environmental Resistance: Water IP68, Salt Mist, Fuel B, Petroleum, Mineral and Vegetable Oils, Food Compatible, Flame Resistance UL94HB
- Mounting: Glue
- Size: ø55mm x 13 mm
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
- Peak Temp.: +140°C (100 hours)