HF Button Tag
The Button Tag comes in a compact form factor which can easily be sewn in clothing and textile. They are durable and care resistant to extreme temperature, chemicals, fluids, industrial detergents and high pressure.
The Button Tag RFID transponders enable uniform management companies to more accurately control lifecycles, increasing garment productivity by 20%, reducing throughput by15%, and decreasing stock requirements per customer an average of 12%. As part of a commercial laundry system, these tags ensure accurate item counts and documentation, enabling automatic billing and real-time inventory control.
Organizations can effectively track reusable assets and verify cleaning and sterilization procedures. Compliant with standard RFID readers and modules, the buttons are easily sewn into the hem or seam of a garment, uniform, napkin, tablecloth or runner.
The Button Tag is virtually indistinguishable from ordinary buttons, and can be sewn onto clothing with standard stitching equipment.
- Frequency: HF (13.56 MHz)
- Standards: ISO 15693 (18000-3M1)
- Housing: Modified Thermoplastic
- Memory: RW 512 bits
- Environment: Clothes
- Environmental Resistance: Water IP68, Industrial Laundry Detergent pH 10-11, Neutralizing Agent, Hydrogen Peroxide 5%, Perchlorethylen
- Mounting: Sewn
- Size: ø16 x 2.5 mm
- Operating Temp.: -25°C to +85°C
- Peak Temp.: +175°C (100 x 10 minutes)