BLE BEACON – R.3 DISK (CONTACT TRACING)
The BLE tag R.3 emits light signals (blinking LED), send a special “proximity alarm” advertising packet, store into beacon memory the Mac Address of the beacons detected in the proximity area (contact tracing) when another beacon is detected in the proximity area (1 to 2 meters). The beacon has a waterproof seal, On/Off push button, blue/red Led and easy open/close system. Active RFID & RTLS application.
Application ideal for Location Based Services, safety of warehouse operators, RTLS, contact tracing, production management and traceability.
• BLE Technology: BLE 5.1 supports BLE 4.2 Protocol, iBeacon & Eddystone
• Chip IC: Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832
• Embedded Sensor: ST Microelecronics mod. LIS3DH
• Beaconing Interval: 100 ms to 10 s
• Transmission Range: Up to 120 m
• TX Power step: -23dB, -6dB, 0dB, +4dB
• Battery Life: 12 months based on broadcasting rate 1 sec. @ 0dB RF power
• Battery: Rechargeable & replaceable battery: LIR 2032H (3,6 V – 70 mAh)
• Operating Temperature: -25°C to +50°C
• Dimension: 31 mm diameter, 10 mm Thickness, white polycarbonate case.