Active Reader – RX211
The RX211 is a reader designed for access control applications which can either be on line or configured as a standalone reader which can store up to 300 tag IDs and has digital input/outputs. Aside from supporting RS485 / RS232 and USB communication ports, it also provides Wiegan output.
The reader can be connected directly into existing door controllers which can be used as a direct replacement for a passive swipe card reader.
In the standalone mode the reader will automatically respond to pre-loaded Tag IDS and IO control without the need of a PC or software application.
- RX211: Reader with housing
- AN100: 433 MHz 1/4 Whip for up to 50m
- AN200: 433 MHz 1/8 Whip for up to 20m
- AN350: 433 MHz Circular Patch for up to 150m
- AN400: 433 MHz Outdoor Whip for up to 150m
Reader Features and Specifications:
- Configurable as a standalone mode for up to 300 tag IDs
- Easy remote configuration
- Communication ports: RS485 / RS232 (2 x RJ45) and USB (Mini USB)
- Wiegand conversion output
- Data transmission modes: Standalone or Software control
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
- Size: 105mm x 58mm x 28mm
- Weight: 118g
- Power: 7V ~ 16Vdc, 60mA max
- Color: Grey
- Case: Aluminum – IP50