BluEpyc BLE EchoBeacon Repeater Light Desktop
EchoBeacon Repeater is a low cost device to implement micro localization & change of position of people & objects wearing Bluetooth Low Energy Beacons. EchoBeacon receives Beacon’s data linked to person/item and retransmit the collected data to the BLE Gateway, distance up to 100m. Operation frequency is 2.4 GHz. It compliant to IEEE Standards: 802.15.1 (Bluetooth 4.x Low Energy)
- Standard Firmware Feature: EchoBeacon ID (2 byte); anti-collision (up to 12 Beacons reading); read Beacons Advertising & RSSI; BLE notification; filtering on beacons mask & RSSI Level. Adjustable parameters through BLE service: EchoBeacon ID, Reading Time, Transmission Time, Watch Dog Time, filtering parameter (adv mask & RSSI), Transmission Power (16 step).
- Desktop Indoor Case ABS (UL 94 HB). Protection class IP 30.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 93 x 62 x 27 mm.
- Weight: About 120 g.
- Colour: Gray with Dark Gray Rubber Sides.
- Operation Temperature range: -20° C up to 65° C
- Storage Temperature range: -20° C up to 85° C
- Power supply: 5V DC via micro-USB (cable & power supply not included).